Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings
Free agent center Dewayne Dedmon has agreed to a three-year, $41M deal with the Sacramento Kings, per Shams Charania of The Athletics.
Dedmon is coming off his best season in the NBA as he started 52 games for the Atlanta Hawks. He is expected to replace Willie Cauley-Stein as the Kings primary starting center. Newly signed Richaun Holmes will likely back him up.
Dedmon averaged 10.8 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks in 25.1 minutes per game last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Hawks reportedly trade for Damian Jones on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Jabari Parker reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Hawks July 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019