Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M
The Sacramento Kings and free agent point guard Cory Joseph have agreed on a three-year, $37M deal, per Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.
Joseph spent the last two season as the backup point guard with the Indiana Pacers. He is expected to fill a similar role behind De'Aaron Fox but could also see some minutes alongside Fox in the backcourt.
Joseph averaged 6.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 3.9 assists in 25.2 minutes per game with the Pacers last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M July 1st, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings July 1st, 2019
- Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings July 1st, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019