C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis
The Memphis Grizzlies have traded guard/forward C.J. Miles to the Washington Wizards in exchange for center Dwight Howard.
The Grizzlies cleared Miles' $8.7M salary off their books for the 2019-20 season and are expected to trade or waive Howard as well, to move even further under the salary cap. Miles should provide the Wizards solid shooting off the bench as they continue to rebuild next season.
Miles averaged 6.4 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers per game last season for the Toronto Raptors and Grizzlies.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Wizards acquire Davis Bertans in three-team trade on Saturday July 6th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly signs one-year deal with Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019