DeMarre Carroll joins San Antonio after a sign-and-trade
The San Antonio Spurs and forward DeMarre Carroll have agreed to a three-year $21 million dollar contract.
According to ESPN, Carroll will be sent to San Antonio in a sign-and-trade with the Nets. Look for the veteran forward to play with the second unit in 2019-2020.
In 67 games last season, Carroll averaged 11.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll joins San Antonio after a sign-and-trade July 6th, 2019
- Marcus Morris reportedly signs a two-year contract with the Spurs July 6th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019