Metta World Peace has a productive day for the Lakers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward Metta World Peace drew hist second start of the season on Tuesday, finishing with a season-high 18 points to go with 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 steals and 4 3-pointers in 24 minutes of action in a 108-96 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Lakers have now won five straight games, hurting their draft lottery odds while other teams have been taking to improve their draft picks. This was very likely World Peace's last game as a Laker, and also likely the last NBA game for the 37-year-old.
While he didn't play much of a role this season, with only 150 minutes across 24 games, World Peace has racked up 13,055 points, 4,447 rebounds, 2,630 assists and 1,719 steals over his 17-year career.
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019