Grizzlies rule out Tony Allen (leg) for Game 2
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward Tony Allen (leg) will miss Monday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Allen has been ruled out "indefinitely", and it looks like there's a good chance his season is over. Look for Wayne Selden and Vince Carter to pick up the slack in Allen's absence.
Allen averaged 9.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game this season. His -1.9 nERD ranks only 365th in the NBA.
- James Ennis starting for Grizzlies in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2017
- Hornets' Jeremy Lamb (groin) practiced in full on Tuesday October 17th, 2017
- Harrison Barnes feels more comfortable heading in to second season with Mavericks October 17th, 2017
- Donovan: Steven Adams getting 'getting better and better with his awareness' on defense for the Thunder October 17th, 2017
- C.J. Miles likely coming off Raptors' bench in opener October 17th, 2017
- Taurean Prince will start for Hawks in season opener October 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (illness) probable for season opener October 17th, 2017
- Tony Allen (ankle) expected to play in Pelicans' season opener October 17th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) won't be limited in Pelicans' opener October 16th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis in line for fifth straight 20-and-10 season October 13th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo (hernia) will miss 4-to-6 weeks for Pelicans October 10th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017