Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest
Sacramento Kings power forward Zach Randolph was charged with misdemeanor possession and misdemeanor resisting arrest after an August 9th arrest in Los Angeles.
Randolph was initially arrested for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but prosecutors have reduced the charges down to the two misdemeanors. If convicted, Randolph could face a maximum of one year in prison but he's unlikely to see a jail cell with it being his first offense. It's more likely that Z-Bo is put on probation and ordered to do some type of community service. That's not the look the front office wanted the veteran to bring to a rebuilding Kings team. If Randolph faces any type of suspension for his actions, Skal Labissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein should see an increase in minutes to start the season.
Randolph signed a 2-year deal worth $24 million this summer. At 36 years old, he brings his 14.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game to a team that finished 25th in our power rankings a year ago.
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) will not play Monday, doubtful for Wednesday January 15th, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko back in the Jazz starting lineup on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Warriors move Zaza Pachulia to the bench against Cleveland January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph coming off the bench against OKC January 15th, 2018
- George Hill coming off the bench on Monday for Sacramento January 15th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic joins the Kings' starting lineup in place of George Hill on Monday night January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph puts up 16 points and 7 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018
- Kings' Kosta Koufos racks up 14 points and 14 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018
- George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday January 12th, 2018