Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest
Sacramento Kings power forward Zach Randolph was charged with misdemeanor possession and misdemeanor resisting arrest after an August 9th arrest in Los Angeles.
Randolph was initially arrested for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but prosecutors have reduced the charges down to the two misdemeanors. If convicted, Randolph could face a maximum of one year in prison but he's unlikely to see a jail cell with it being his first offense. It's more likely that Z-Bo is put on probation and ordered to do some type of community service. That's not the look the front office wanted the veteran to bring to a rebuilding Kings team. If Randolph faces any type of suspension for his actions, Skal Labissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein should see an increase in minutes to start the season.
Randolph signed a 2-year deal worth $24 million this summer. At 36 years old, he brings his 14.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game to a team that finished 25th in our power rankings a year ago.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Zach Randolph (illness) questionable for Kings on Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) probable for Kings on Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Kings' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) practices for Kings on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Skal Labissiere not starting for Sacramento on Monday March 19th, 2018
- Zach Randolph in Kings' first unit versus Pistons, Skal Labissiere on bench March 19th, 2018