Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest
Sacramento Kings power forward Zach Randolph was charged with misdemeanor possession and misdemeanor resisting arrest after an August 9th arrest in Los Angeles.
Randolph was initially arrested for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but prosecutors have reduced the charges down to the two misdemeanors. If convicted, Randolph could face a maximum of one year in prison but he's unlikely to see a jail cell with it being his first offense. It's more likely that Z-Bo is put on probation and ordered to do some type of community service. That's not the look the front office wanted the veteran to bring to a rebuilding Kings team. If Randolph faces any type of suspension for his actions, Skal Labissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein should see an increase in minutes to start the season.
Randolph signed a 2-year deal worth $24 million this summer. At 36 years old, he brings his 14.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game to a team that finished 25th in our power rankings a year ago.
- Rockets' Luc Mbah a Moute (illness) listed as questionable on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Bucks' Mirza Teletovic (knee) won't play against Mavericks November 18th, 2017
- Jazz' Thabo Sefolosha (knee) questionable Saturday against Orlando November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) probable to play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Kemba Walker (wrist) listed as questionable Saturday in Charlotte November 18th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (hip) ruled out for Clippers on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Kings' Vince Carter (illness) won't play Saturday night November 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield (ankle) ruled out Saturday for Kings November 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield (ankle) unlikely to play Saturday for Kings November 18th, 2017
- Willie Cauley-Stein double-doubles off Kings' bench Friday November 18th, 2017
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein will come off the bench for the first time this season on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Skal Labissiere starting on Friday night for Sacramento November 17th, 2017