Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Frank Jackson broke his right foot and will undergo surgery on Friday.
Jackson had a stress fracture in his right foot earlier this year and had surgery in May. The rookie will now undergo his second surgery in less than four months and will miss most, if not all of training camp, and likely a good portion of the first month or two of the season.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points, 25 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 24.9 minutes per game in his one-and-only college season with the Duke Blue Devils in 2016-17. He was selected with the first pick of the second round (31 overall) in the 2017 NBA Draft.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Solomon Hill (rest) will return for Pelicans on Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday (illness) will play on Wednesday and won't have any minutes restriction March 21st, 2018
- Solomon Hill sitting out middle of Pelicans' back-to-back-to-back set on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jrue Holiday (illness) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' E'Twaun Moore chips in 14 points and 6 assists Tuesday March 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' Ian Clark tallies 19 points off the bench against Mavs March 21st, 2018