Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter
The Chicago Bulls are finalizing a deal to receive a second-round draft pick along with forward Quincy Pondexter from the New Orleans Pelicans, according to Shams Charania of The Vertical.
With the Bulls tanking and the Pelicans looking to free up their roster and some cap room, the deal is a win-win for both sides. Pondexter last saw NBA action in April of 2015 as he has missed the last two seasons with knee injuries. He is scheduled to make 3.8 million in 2017-18, the last year of a 4-year contract he signed with the Pels in 2014.
Pondexter has career averages of 5.3 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 0.8 assists in 18.1 minutes per game during his five-year NBA career.
- Rockets' Luc Mbah a Moute (illness) listed as questionable on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Bucks' Mirza Teletovic (knee) won't play against Mavericks November 18th, 2017
- Kings' Vince Carter (illness) won't play Saturday night November 18th, 2017
- Jazz' Thabo Sefolosha (knee) questionable Saturday against Orlando November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) probable to play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Kemba Walker (wrist) listed as questionable Saturday in Charlotte November 18th, 2017
- Kris Dunn scores career-high 22 points Friday for Chicago November 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Quincy Pondexter heads to the bench on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Denzel Valentine returns to Bulls' starting lineup in place of Quincy Pondexter on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Justin Holiday (personal) to start Friday against Hornets November 16th, 2017
- Lauri Markkanen to remain Bulls' starter upon Nikola Mirotic's return November 16th, 2017
- David Nwaba (ankle) not ready to return for Bulls November 16th, 2017