T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns
Phoenix Suns forward T.J. Warren has agreed to a four-year, $50 million extension, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Only 24, Warren is now locked in as the team's starting small forward for the next few years. Warren will look to build off a career year in 2016-17 where he posted career-highs in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. All the oft-injured forward needs to do is stay healthy.
Warren averaged 14.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals, and 0.6 blocks in 31.0 minutes per game last season.
- Hawks and Alex Len finalizing a deal July 21st, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- Nets, Suns swap Darrell Arthur, Jared Dudley July 20th, 2018
- Brandon Knight (knee) could start for Phoenix Suns in 2018-19 July 5th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton reaches one-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Trevor Ariza headed to Phoenix after agreeing to one-year, $15M deal July 1st, 2018
- The Phoenix Suns have selected Deandre Ayton with the first pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018