T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns
Phoenix Suns forward T.J. Warren has agreed to a four-year, $50 million extension, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Only 24, Warren is now locked in as the team's starting small forward for the next few years. Warren will look to build off a career year in 2016-17 where he posted career-highs in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. All the oft-injured forward needs to do is stay healthy.
Warren averaged 14.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals, and 0.6 blocks in 31.0 minutes per game last season.
- James Ennis starting for Grizzlies in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2017
- Hornets' Jeremy Lamb (groin) practiced in full on Tuesday October 17th, 2017
- Harrison Barnes feels more comfortable heading in to second season with Mavericks October 17th, 2017
- Donovan: Steven Adams getting 'getting better and better with his awareness' on defense for the Thunder October 17th, 2017
- C.J. Miles likely coming off Raptors' bench in opener October 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (illness) probable for season opener October 17th, 2017
- Phoenix' Eric Bledsoe showing newfound maturity October 16th, 2017
- T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns September 25th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Suns grooming Dragan Bender to be point forward July 6th, 2017
- Paul Millsap to meet with Suns June 29th, 2017