T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns
Phoenix Suns forward T.J. Warren has agreed to a four-year, $50 million extension, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Only 24, Warren is now locked in as the team's starting small forward for the next few years. Warren will look to build off a career year in 2016-17 where he posted career-highs in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. All the oft-injured forward needs to do is stay healthy.
Warren averaged 14.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals, and 0.6 blocks in 31.0 minutes per game last season.
- Brook Lopez (back) is starting Friday in Los Angeles against Miami March 16th, 2018
- Warriors' Kevin Durant will miss two weeks with rib cartilage injury March 16th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (foot) is in Miami's starting lineup on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Brook Lopez (back) now a game time decision for Lakers on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) says he'll play Friday against Heat March 16th, 2018
- Paul George (pelvic strain) will play Friday as Thunder host Clippers March 16th, 2018
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (neck, shoulder) practices on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker (hand) is questionable for Saturday March 16th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores 19 as Suns fall to Jazz March 16th, 2018
- Josh Jackson working with Suns' second unit on Thursday night March 15th, 2018
- Alex Len enters Suns' starting lineup on Thursday, Josh Jackson heads to bench March 15th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) active, starting for Suns on Thursday March 15th, 2018