T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns
Phoenix Suns forward T.J. Warren has agreed to a four-year, $50 million extension, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Only 24, Warren is now locked in as the team's starting small forward for the next few years. Warren will look to build off a career year in 2016-17 where he posted career-highs in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. All the oft-injured forward needs to do is stay healthy.
Warren averaged 14.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals, and 0.6 blocks in 31.0 minutes per game last season.
- Miami's James Johnson (ankle) makes an early exit on Saturday night December 16th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) will play Saturday for Memphis December 16th, 2017
- Rudy Gay joins the Spurs' starting five on Saturday night December 16th, 2017
- P.J. Tucker joins the Rockets' starting lineup on Saturday with Clint Capela out December 16th, 2017
- James Harden (knee) will play on Saturday as Rockets battle the Bucks December 16th, 2017
- Dakari Johnson starting in place of Steven Adams for Thunder on Saturday December 16th, 2017
- Suns' Alex Len has an efficient game in loss to Raptors December 14th, 2017
- Greg Monroe produces well in start for Phoenix December 14th, 2017
- Tyler Ulis scores 16, dishes 8 in Suns' loss December 14th, 2017
- Suns lose to Raptors despite 32 points from Troy Daniels December 14th, 2017
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (personal) will not play on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Suns to start Greg Monroe with Tyson Chandler (personal) out December 13th, 2017