Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener
Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready to play in the season opener on October 19, per K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune.
LaVine tore his ACL in February but remains without an official timetable from Chicago. Typically it takes nine months to recover from this injury, making it likely the former Minnesota Timberwolves' will be out until November at the earliest. With the rebuild underway in Chicago, they also have no reason to rush him back.
LaVine was on his way to a career year, before the knee injury, as he averaged 18.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, 0.9 steals, and 2.6 three-pointers per game, all career highs last season.
- Chris Paul (rest) officially out for Rockets on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Tyreke Evans (rest) returns to Grizzlies' lineup on Thursday after two-game absence March 22nd, 2018
- Eric Gordon will enter Rockets' lineup to replace Chris Paul (rest) on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Thursday on second half of a back-to-back March 22nd, 2018
- Ivan Rabb (heel) returns to action for Grizzlies on Thursday night March 22nd, 2018
- Deyonta Davis draws start in place of Marc Gasol (rest) on Thursday as Grizzlies close out back-to-back March 22nd, 2018
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney (wrist) to miss rest of season March 22nd, 2018
- David Nwaba scores 11 points with 2 steals in Bulls' loss March 22nd, 2018
- Denzel Valentine snags career-high 5 steals in Bulls' loss March 22nd, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen is optimistic about playing for Bulls on Friday March 22nd, 2018
- Bulls' Cameron Payne notches 11 points and 6 assists in blowout loss on Wednesday March 22nd, 2018
- Antonio Blakeney (wrist) active for Bulls on Wednesday March 21st, 2018