Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine'
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook told reporters that his left knee is "fine" even after receiving a PRP injection on September 22.
Westbrook is expected to miss the first few days of training camp, but both Westbrook and GM Sam Presti have insisted the injury is no concern and that the reigning MVP will be ready once preseason rolls around next week. While Westbrook has had issues with his right knee before, this is the first time his left knee has given him any trouble.
Westbrook led the NBA With 31.6 points per game while becoming the first player since Oscar Robertson to average a triple-double. He posted 10.7 rebounds and 10.4 assists per game last year.
- Hawks and Alex Len finalizing a deal July 21st, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018