Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will miss the start of training camp due to his ongoing trial for aggravated assault, per ESPN.
Marcus and Markieff Morris are on trial in Phoenix stemming from an alleged assault outside of a recreation center back in January of 2015. If found guilty the twin brothers are looking at possible jail time as well as an NBA suspension. Marcus Morris is expected to compete for a starting spot after being traded from the Detroit Pistons this offseason in exchange for Avery Bradley
Morris averaged 14.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.5 three-pointers per game as a starter for the Pistons.
- Trail Blazers' Shabazz Napier (back) available Tuesday against Suns January 16th, 2018
- Orlando's Arron Afflalo ejected in second quarter of Tuesday's game January 16th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Nemanja Bjelica ejected from Tuesday's game January 16th, 2018
- 76ers' J.J. Redick (leg) likely to miss 'short window of time' January 16th, 2018
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Marreese Speights (personal) unavailable to play for Orlando on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Celtics' Al Horford (calf) will play Tuesday against Pelicans January 16th, 2018
- Celtics confirm Jayson Tatum (knee) will play on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (knee) doesn't practice on Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Celtics' Al Horford (calf) held out of practice on Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving scores 20 points on 20 shots in Celtics' win January 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward out of brace, has 'a long way to go' January 11th, 2018