Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will miss the start of training camp due to his ongoing trial for aggravated assault, per ESPN.
Marcus and Markieff Morris are on trial in Phoenix stemming from an alleged assault outside of a recreation center back in January of 2015. If found guilty the twin brothers are looking at possible jail time as well as an NBA suspension. Marcus Morris is expected to compete for a starting spot after being traded from the Detroit Pistons this offseason in exchange for Avery Bradley
Morris averaged 14.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.5 three-pointers per game as a starter for the Pistons.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier collects 14 points, 6 boards and 6 assists on Tuesday March 21st, 2018
- Greg Monroe scores 17 off the bench as Boston edges out OKC March 21st, 2018
- Jayson Tatum drops a double-double Tuesday in Boston March 21st, 2018
- Kyrie Irving (knee) expected to miss at least 5 more games for Celtics March 20th, 2018
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) seeking second opinion March 20th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (concussion) to miss at least one more game for Boston March 19th, 2018