Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will miss the start of training camp due to his ongoing trial for aggravated assault, per ESPN.
Marcus and Markieff Morris are on trial in Phoenix stemming from an alleged assault outside of a recreation center back in January of 2015. If found guilty the twin brothers are looking at possible jail time as well as an NBA suspension. Marcus Morris is expected to compete for a starting spot after being traded from the Detroit Pistons this offseason in exchange for Avery Bradley
Morris averaged 14.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.5 three-pointers per game as a starter for the Pistons.
- Hornets' Jeremy Lamb (groin) practiced in full on Tuesday October 17th, 2017
- Harrison Barnes feels more comfortable heading in to second season with Mavericks October 17th, 2017
- Donovan: Steven Adams getting 'getting better and better with his awareness' on defense for the Thunder October 17th, 2017
- C.J. Miles likely coming off Raptors' bench in opener October 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (illness) probable for season opener October 17th, 2017
- Taurean Prince will start for Hawks in season opener October 17th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown could benefit from pushing the pace October 17th, 2017
- Jayson Tatum named Celtics' starter for NBA debut October 17th, 2017
- Al Horford has the perfect skillset for versatile Celtics' lineup October 16th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward says Celtics 'coming together nicely' October 16th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving excited about playing for Celtics October 16th, 2017
- Jayson Tatum expected to start on Tuesday for Boston October 16th, 2017