Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will miss the start of training camp due to his ongoing trial for aggravated assault, per ESPN.
Marcus and Markieff Morris are on trial in Phoenix stemming from an alleged assault outside of a recreation center back in January of 2015. If found guilty the twin brothers are looking at possible jail time as well as an NBA suspension. Marcus Morris is expected to compete for a starting spot after being traded from the Detroit Pistons this offseason in exchange for Avery Bradley
Morris averaged 14.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.5 three-pointers per game as a starter for the Pistons.
- Hawks and Alex Len finalizing a deal July 21st, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018