Suns to suspend Marquese Chriss one game for spat with assistant coach
According to ESPN's Chris Haynes, the Phoenix Suns plan to suspend forward Marquese Chriss one game for getting into a verbal confrontation with an assistant coach.
Chriss played just 14 minutes on Friday, and this might have something to do with it. The 20-year-old has been known to get into it with coaches. This will hopefully get Jay Triano's point across. Dragan Bender is likely to start with Jared Dudley and Alec Peters getting run in the absence of Chriss. Though there has been nothing official on when the suspension will take place, the Suns' next game will be Sunday against the Charlotte Hornets.
In 46 games, Chriss is averaging 18.8 FanDuel points over 21 minutes per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Darius Garland headed to Cleveland at No. 5 June 20th, 2019
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Cavaliers will sit Kevin Love (rest) on Tuesday versus the Hornets April 8th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland April 8th, 2019
- Channing Frye starting on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Nik Stauskas out on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019