Nuggets want to keep Paul Millsap to 24-26 minutes on Saturday
According to The Denver Post's Gina Mizell, Denver Nuggets coach Mike Malone would like to keep Paul Millsap's minutes in the 24-to-26 range Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Malone said he'd "be somewhat cautious" with Millsap's playing time. He played 27 minutes in just his second game back from wrist surgery on Friday, after Malone said he would like to keep him to no more than 25. Expect him to start again, but with more rest periods. That could benefit Wilson Chandler and Mason Plumlee on Saturday.
With a projected 29.5 minutes, our models like Millsap to produce 33.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Grizzlies' JaMychal Green (jaw) expected to be out 2-4 weeks October 20th, 2018
- Hawks' Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Cavaliers October 20th, 2018
- Dwight Howard (back) out on Saturday night for Atlanta October 20th, 2018
- Omari Spellman (ankle) questionable on Sunday for Atlanta October 20th, 2018
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (knee) ruled out for Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) probable on Saturday for Phoenix October 20th, 2018
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) ruled out for Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Isaiah Thomas (hip) will not play on Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- Nuggets sign Monte Morris to 3-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly agrees to veteran minimum with Nuggets July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Wilson Chandler to Philadelphia July 3rd, 2018