Nuggets want to keep Paul Millsap to 24-26 minutes on Saturday
According to The Denver Post's Gina Mizell, Denver Nuggets coach Mike Malone would like to keep Paul Millsap's minutes in the 24-to-26 range Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Malone said he'd "be somewhat cautious" with Millsap's playing time. He played 27 minutes in just his second game back from wrist surgery on Friday, after Malone said he would like to keep him to no more than 25. Expect him to start again, but with more rest periods. That could benefit Wilson Chandler and Mason Plumlee on Saturday.
With a projected 29.5 minutes, our models like Millsap to produce 33.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Pelicans starting Jahlil Okafor for Anthony Davis on Monday January 21st, 2019
- Rockets reportedly deal Carmelo Anthony, cash to Bulls January 21st, 2019
- Marc Gasol (back) 'to give it a go' for Grizzlies Monday January 21st, 2019
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) downgraded to doubtful for Suns on Tuesday January 21st, 2019
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (personal) available on Monday January 21st, 2019
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (back) will be a game-time decision for Monday's matchup against New Orleans January 21st, 2019
- Nikola Jokic's triple-double leads Denver on Saturday January 20th, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) ruled out on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Nuggets' Gary Harris playing with 18-20 minute restriction on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Denver's Will Barton (personal) available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers January 19th, 2019
- Denver's Isaiah Thomas (hip) targeting February 11th or 13th as return date January 18th, 2019
- Juancho Hernangomez (abdominal) questionable for Denver on Saturday January 18th, 2019