Nuggets want to keep Paul Millsap to 24-26 minutes on Saturday
According to The Denver Post's Gina Mizell, Denver Nuggets coach Mike Malone would like to keep Paul Millsap's minutes in the 24-to-26 range Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Malone said he'd "be somewhat cautious" with Millsap's playing time. He played 27 minutes in just his second game back from wrist surgery on Friday, after Malone said he would like to keep him to no more than 25. Expect him to start again, but with more rest periods. That could benefit Wilson Chandler and Mason Plumlee on Saturday.
With a projected 29.5 minutes, our models like Millsap to produce 33.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Nuggets sign Monte Morris to 3-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly agrees to veteran minimum with Nuggets July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Wilson Chandler to Philadelphia July 3rd, 2018
- Nikola Jokic re-ups with Denver for five years, $148M July 1st, 2018
- Will Barton staying in Denver after signing a four-year deal July 1st, 2018