Nuggets want to keep Paul Millsap to 24-26 minutes on Saturday
According to The Denver Post's Gina Mizell, Denver Nuggets coach Mike Malone would like to keep Paul Millsap's minutes in the 24-to-26 range Saturday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Malone said he'd "be somewhat cautious" with Millsap's playing time. He played 27 minutes in just his second game back from wrist surgery on Friday, after Malone said he would like to keep him to no more than 25. Expect him to start again, but with more rest periods. That could benefit Wilson Chandler and Mason Plumlee on Saturday.
With a projected 29.5 minutes, our models like Millsap to produce 33.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018