Andrew Harrison (wrist, shoulder) not playing for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Andrew Harrison (right wrist, left shoulder) will not play on Wednesday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Harrison has missed time due to both injuries already this season and he'll join Tyreke Evans (personal) on the shelf as the Grizzlies welcome the Trail Blazers to town. Mario Chalmers will likely start and Kobi Simmons should also see a boost.
Harrison is averaging 19.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019