LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James bounced back from a poor Game 1 to hit 16-for-29 shots and 5-for-11 three-pointers on his way to 42 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 block and 6 turnovers in Tuesday's Game 2 loss to the Boston Celtics.
James was on fire to start the game, but the young Celtics held fast and eventually took the lead from the Cavs in the second half. James' teammates will catch a lot of flak for this loss, because outside of James and Kevin Love, the rest of the Cavaliers shot 12-for-33 (36.4%) from the floor in Game 2.
Our early models for Saturday project James for 53.8 FanDuel points.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo will see hand specialist on Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to miss at least two more games December 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (ankle) to miss at least one week December 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart starting in place of Brandon Ingram (ankle) on Friday December 7th, 2018
- Lakers reportedly not interested in Carmelo Anthony December 7th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Lakers at least 2 games December 6th, 2018