LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James bounced back from a poor Game 1 to hit 16-for-29 shots and 5-for-11 three-pointers on his way to 42 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 block and 6 turnovers in Tuesday's Game 2 loss to the Boston Celtics.
James was on fire to start the game, but the young Celtics held fast and eventually took the lead from the Cavs in the second half. James' teammates will catch a lot of flak for this loss, because outside of James and Kevin Love, the rest of the Cavaliers shot 12-for-33 (36.4%) from the floor in Game 2.
Our early models for Saturday project James for 53.8 FanDuel points.
- Nikola Jokic planning to sign $146 million extension with Nuggets June 25th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- The Cleveland Cavaliers choose Collin Sexton with the 8th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Rodney Hood expected to see more minutes in Game 3 for Cleveland June 6th, 2018
- LeBron James nearly misses a triple double in Cavaliers' Game 2 loss June 4th, 2018