LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James bounced back from a poor Game 1 to hit 16-for-29 shots and 5-for-11 three-pointers on his way to 42 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 block and 6 turnovers in Tuesday's Game 2 loss to the Boston Celtics.
James was on fire to start the game, but the young Celtics held fast and eventually took the lead from the Cavs in the second half. James' teammates will catch a lot of flak for this loss, because outside of James and Kevin Love, the rest of the Cavaliers shot 12-for-33 (36.4%) from the floor in Game 2.
Our early models for Saturday project James for 53.8 FanDuel points.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018