LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James bounced back from a poor Game 1 to hit 16-for-29 shots and 5-for-11 three-pointers on his way to 42 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 block and 6 turnovers in Tuesday's Game 2 loss to the Boston Celtics.
James was on fire to start the game, but the young Celtics held fast and eventually took the lead from the Cavs in the second half. James' teammates will catch a lot of flak for this loss, because outside of James and Kevin Love, the rest of the Cavaliers shot 12-for-33 (36.4%) from the floor in Game 2.
Our early models for Saturday project James for 53.8 FanDuel points.
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday undergoes season-ending core surgery March 26th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton (wrist) upgraded to probable for Pelicans Tuesday March 26th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (back) downgraded to doubtful Tuesday for Pelicans March 26th, 2019
- Jared Dudley scores 15 with 2 blocks in Nets' loss March 26th, 2019
- Michael Carter-Williams turns in a gem as Magic stifle 76ers March 26th, 2019
- Derrick Favors posts 18 points, 8 boards, 5 dimes, 2 blocks in Jazz beatdown March 26th, 2019
- Reggie Bullock (foot) questionable to play Tuesday for Los Angeles March 25th, 2019
- Lakers rule out Josh Hart (knee) versus Wizards on Tuesday March 25th, 2019
- LeBron James (rest) probable to play Tuesday for the Lakers March 25th, 2019
- Lakers' JaVale McGee has 17 points, 14 boards on Sunday March 25th, 2019
- LeBron James gets a triple-double to lead the Lakers March 25th, 2019
- Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) not available on Sunday March 24th, 2019