Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal
The Minnesota Timberwolves and forward Anthony Tolliver have agreed to a one-year deal, believed to be in the $5-to-$6M range, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Tolliver played well with Detroit last season, even earning 14 starts, his most since 2009-10. He moves to the Timberwolves n a similar role as he will take over the backup forward spot vacated when Minnesota rescinded their qualifying offer to Nemanja Bjelica.
Tolliver averaged 8.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.0 three-pointers in 22.2 minutes per game. He shot a career-high 46.4% from the field and 43.6% from three.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves July 1st, 2019
- Minnesota selects Jarrett Culver with No. 6 pick June 20th, 2019
- Minnesota sends Dario Saric to Phoenix to move up in draft June 20th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019