Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans
Los Angeles Clippers restricted free agent guard Tyrone Wallace has agreed to an offer sheet with the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Clippers can match the deal if they so choose, though there has been no indication yet that they will do so. LA already has eight guards on their roster, so it seems that Wallace could soon be on his way east.
Wallace played well in limited time during his rookie season, averaging 9.7 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.4 assists in 28.4 minutes per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019