Rams' Robert Woods projected to be a top-10 play this week
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods is projected to be the WR8 in standard leagues in Week 7.
Woods already gets a healthy amount of targets (he's 17th in the league entering this week), but that number should shoot up with Cooper Kupp out this week.
We project Woods to catch 5.2 passes for 81.1 yards and 0.7 touchdowns against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Ravens' Justice Hill has 'makings' of third-down back August 22nd, 2019
- Browns RB coach: Nick Chubb to see more pass work August 22nd, 2019
- Vikings 'raving about' third-rounder Alexander Mattison August 22nd, 2019
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Darren Waller again shining at Raiders training camp August 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Vance McDonald to see same snaps in 2019 August 21st, 2019
- Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game August 21st, 2019
- Rams utilizing 'veteran plan' on Todd Gurley (knee) July 28th, 2019
- Cooper Kupp (ACL) left off Rams' PUP to start camp July 24th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley trying to lose weight July 23rd, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley downplays knee issues June 11th, 2019