Aqib Talib (ankle) aiming to return for Rams Week 13
Los Angeles Rams defensive back Aqib Talib (ankle, injured reserve) said it looks like he will be "ready to go" in Week 13 against the Detroit Lions.
"I had a great visit with the doctor today," Talib said in an interview on NFL Network. "It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." The week after Thanksgiving is Week 13, right after the Rams' bye. Talib has been sidelined since undergoing ankle surgery in late September, which has led to some rough outings for Marcus Peter and Los Angeles' secondary.
Talib recorded 9 tackles (8 solo) with 2 pass deflections and 1 forced fumble in three games before landing on IR.
- Duke Johnson to see 'all playing time he can handle' for Texans August 25th, 2019
- Case Keenum named Washington's Week 1 starter over Dwayne Haskins August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly may have torn ACL August 25th, 2019
- Colts' Andrew Luck reportedly retires, Jacoby Brissett new starting quarterback August 24th, 2019
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game August 21st, 2019
- Rams utilizing 'veteran plan' on Todd Gurley (knee) July 28th, 2019
- Cooper Kupp (ACL) left off Rams' PUP to start camp July 24th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley trying to lose weight July 23rd, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley downplays knee issues June 11th, 2019