David Njoku (ribs, knee) expected to play for Cleveland in Week 10
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 10 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
The second-year pass-catcher has had a relatively inconsistent season, and a decent portion of that could be blamed to on-and-off injuries. After a week of limited practice, it seems as though Njoku is ready to go again.
Our models project Njoku for 4.1 catches, 49.7 yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 9.4 FanDuel points.
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) exits in the second quarter, Mason Rudolph starts the second half September 15th, 2019
- Giants' Cody Latimer (calf) active Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb ranked as Week 2's RB4 September 13th, 2019
- Browns' Dontrell Hilliard dealing with concussion September 10th, 2019
- Browns' Baker Mayfield underwent X-rays on hand September 9th, 2019
- Odell Beckham catches 7 for 71 yards in ugly Browns' loss September 9th, 2019
- Cleveland's Odell Beckham (hip) fully practices on Friday September 6th, 2019
- Odell Beckham (hip) not at full speed for Browns September 5th, 2019