Keke Coutee (hammy) to be game-time call for Texans Week 11
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring, questionable) will be a game-time decision Week 11 against the Washington Redskins, head coach Bill O'Brien said.
Coutee was able to practice on a limited basis all week, so he should be fine for Sunday after being held out for nearly a month. The fourth-round pick is expected to work in three-wide sets with DeAndre Hopkins and Demaryius Thomas.
Coutee is averaging 11.8 FanDuel points in three healthy games this season. He has 21 catches for 196 yards and 1 touchdown on 30 targets overall.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) 'trending toward' playing for Texans Week 15 December 11th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson throws for 267 yards, 1 TD in Texans' loss on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) not expected to play in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Houston's DeAndre Hopkins ranked as Week 14's top wide receiver December 8th, 2018