Keke Coutee (hammy) to be game-time call for Texans Week 11
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring, questionable) will be a game-time decision Week 11 against the Washington Redskins, head coach Bill O'Brien said.
Coutee was able to practice on a limited basis all week, so he should be fine for Sunday after being held out for nearly a month. The fourth-round pick is expected to work in three-wide sets with DeAndre Hopkins and Demaryius Thomas.
Coutee is averaging 11.8 FanDuel points in three healthy games this season. He has 21 catches for 196 yards and 1 touchdown on 30 targets overall.
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019