Keke Coutee (hammy) to be game-time call for Texans Week 11
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring, questionable) will be a game-time decision Week 11 against the Washington Redskins, head coach Bill O'Brien said.
Coutee was able to practice on a limited basis all week, so he should be fine for Sunday after being held out for nearly a month. The fourth-round pick is expected to work in three-wide sets with DeAndre Hopkins and Demaryius Thomas.
Coutee is averaging 11.8 FanDuel points in three healthy games this season. He has 21 catches for 196 yards and 1 touchdown on 30 targets overall.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins held in check in Saturday's Wild Card Round game January 6th, 2019
- Keke Coutee tallies 110 yards on Saturday for Houston January 6th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson totals over 300 yards on Saturday in Texans' Wild Card loss January 6th, 2019
- Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts January 5th, 2019