Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay
Green Bay Packer tight end Jimmy Graham is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a broken thumb he suffered in Thursday night's loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
It's a tough blow for Graham and the Packers, who are clinging to hopes of making a playoff push. Lance Kendricks will likely start in his stead.
In 10 games this season, Graham has 34 catches for 452 yards and two touchdowns.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Packers could cut ties with Jimmy Graham January 28th, 2019
- Green Bay Packers hire Matt LaFleur as head coach on Monday January 7th, 2019
- Davante Adams (knee) out in Week 17 for Green Bay December 30th, 2018
- Davante Adams (knee) misses another Packers practice December 27th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (concussion) returns to Packers practice December 27th, 2018
- Green Bay's Davante Adams (knee) absent from Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018