Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay
Green Bay Packer tight end Jimmy Graham is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a broken thumb he suffered in Thursday night's loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
It's a tough blow for Graham and the Packers, who are clinging to hopes of making a playoff push. Lance Kendricks will likely start in his stead.
In 10 games this season, Graham has 34 catches for 452 yards and two touchdowns.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers tosses 2 scores in Packers' win December 10th, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 7 passes and scores against Atlanta on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham (knee, thumb) will play in Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham catches 8 passes for 50 yards on Sunday December 3rd, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 8 balls for 93 yards and a score on Sunday in Packers' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Green Bay Packers fire head coach Mike McCarthy after Week 13 loss December 2nd, 2018