Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay
Green Bay Packer tight end Jimmy Graham is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a broken thumb he suffered in Thursday night's loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
It's a tough blow for Graham and the Packers, who are clinging to hopes of making a playoff push. Lance Kendricks will likely start in his stead.
In 10 games this season, Graham has 34 catches for 452 yards and two touchdowns.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Packers reportedly sign Za'Darius Smith March 12th, 2019
- Packers not expected to re-sign Randall Cobb, per analyst February 25th, 2019