Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay is expected to see a reduced workload in Week 11 with Royce Freeman back in action.
Lindsay averaged 20 touches in the last two games with Freeman sidelined, but head coach Vance Joesph said the team would return to the "hot hand" approach versus the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. Devontae Booker will also see some snaps, complicating the backfield workload in Denver.
Our models project Lindsay for 78.4 total yards on 14.5 touches for 13.0 FanDuel points in Week 11.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Duke Johnson not expendable 'yet' for Browns February 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos February 13th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) remains in air cast ahead of OTA's February 7th, 2019
- Broncos choose Vic Fangio to be new head coach January 9th, 2019