Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay is expected to see a reduced workload in Week 11 with Royce Freeman back in action.
Lindsay averaged 20 touches in the last two games with Freeman sidelined, but head coach Vance Joesph said the team would return to the "hot hand" approach versus the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. Devontae Booker will also see some snaps, complicating the backfield workload in Denver.
Our models project Lindsay for 78.4 total yards on 14.5 touches for 13.0 FanDuel points in Week 11.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (thigh) practices on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Courtland Sutton (thigh) not practicing for Broncos Tuesday December 11th, 2018
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders reportedly tore his Achilles during practice December 5th, 2018
- Broncos not sending Chris Harris (leg) to IR December 3rd, 2018
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay explodes for 157 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13's victory over Cincinnati December 2nd, 2018
- Chris Harris carted off, ruled out for Broncos with lower leg injury December 2nd, 2018