Browns' Denzel Ward (concussion) practicing in full for Week 16
Cleveland Browns defensive back Denzel Ward (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 16 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ward cleared the league's concussion protocol, putting him on track to return from his two-game absence on Sunday. The rookie Pro Bowler figures to make life difficult for Jeff Driskel, John Ross, and whatever else is left of Cincinnati's pass offense.
The Browns D/ST is 4th in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb ranked as Week 2's RB4 September 13th, 2019
- Browns' Dontrell Hilliard dealing with concussion September 10th, 2019
- Browns' Baker Mayfield underwent X-rays on hand September 9th, 2019
- Odell Beckham catches 7 for 71 yards in ugly Browns' loss September 9th, 2019
- Cleveland's Odell Beckham (hip) fully practices on Friday September 6th, 2019
- Odell Beckham (hip) not at full speed for Browns September 5th, 2019