Packers could cut ties with Jimmy Graham
Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham could get cut this offseason, Pete Dougherty of the Green Bay-Press Gazette said.
Graham underwhelmed in his first season in Green Bay after signing a three-year $30 million contract. Releasing him would save $5.3 million.
He caught 55 passes of 89 targets for 636 yards and 2 touchdowns in 2018.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs limited on Wednesday with a hip injury September 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Damien Williams (knee) misses Chiefs' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Saints' Head Coach Sean Payton refuses to name Teddy Bridgewater as Week 3 starter September 18th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (foot) does not practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) misses Bills' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Packers' Head Coach Matt LaFleur wants to "even up" touches between Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams September 18th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Jones projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Davante Adams tops 100 yards as Packers defeat Vikings September 16th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers throws for two touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Vikings September 15th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams projected for 11.1 targets in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers ranked as QB8 for Week 2 September 10th, 2019