Chiefs' Travis Kelce gets 'cleanup' surgery on ankle
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce had offseason ankle surgery.
The procedure was described as "cleanup" surgery. Kelce will miss time from the team's spring program, but is expected to return for the start of training camp.
He caught 103 passes for 1,336 yards and 10 touchdowns last season.
- Colts' Andrew Luck reportedly retires, Jacoby Brissett new starting quarterback August 24th, 2019
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs say they will use a running back committee in 2019 August 9th, 2019
- Damien Williams (hamstring) returns to practice for Chiefs August 7th, 2019
- Kansas City's Carlos Hyde 'has done a nice job' with training camp reps August 4th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill suffers quad contusion Tuesday July 30th, 2019