Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal
The Washington Redskins are expected to acquire quarterback Case Keenum from the Denver Broncos, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Broncos gave up a fourth-rounder for Joe Flacco last month and Alex Smith is expected to miss all of 2019 with a leg injury, so the deal makes sense for both sides. Keenum has proven to be better than most backups and worse than most starters during his six years in the league.
Keenum threw for 3,890 yards (6.6 yards per attempt) on a 62.3 completion percentage with 18 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 16 games for the Broncos last season.
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019