Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (wrist) is unlikely to be ready for the start of OTAs, head coach Vic Fangio announced.
Lindsay and offseason addition Bryce Callahan (foot) will both be sidelined for what the Broncos call bonus minicamp. Coming off a 1,000-yard rookie campaign that was cut a game short due to wrist surgery, Lindsay could return for training camp at the end of July.
Lindsay rushed for 1,037 yards and 9 touchdowns on 192 attempts in his first NFL season. He also caught 35 passes for 241 yards and a touchdown on 47 targets.
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019