Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson has been suspended 6 games by the National Football League for violating the policy on performance-enhancing drugs, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Peterson will first be eligible to return in Week 7 against the New York Giants. The All-Pro corner turns 29 in July.
Peterson recorded 53 tackles (45 solo) with 2 interceptions and 5 pass deflections last season.
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray first overall April 25th, 2019
- Matt Wieters not in the Cardinals' Friday lineup April 19th, 2019
- Kevin White inks deal with Cardinals March 15th, 2019
- Jordan Hicks reportedly joining Cardinals March 12th, 2019