Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson has been suspended 6 games by the National Football League for violating the policy on performance-enhancing drugs, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Peterson will first be eligible to return in Week 7 against the New York Giants. The All-Pro corner turns 29 in July.
Peterson recorded 53 tackles (45 solo) with 2 interceptions and 5 pass deflections last season.
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 of the regular season August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Cam Newton's deep ball 'biggest surprise' for Carolina August 15th, 2019
- Report: Michael Crabtree, Cardinals fail to reach deal August 6th, 2019
- Cardinals sign wide receiver Michael Crabtree August 5th, 2019
- Ricky Seals-Jones listed as Cardinals' third tight end on first official depth chart August 2nd, 2019
- Cardinals' Andy Isabella dealing with 'minor' knee injury August 2nd, 2019
- KeeSean Johnson standing out at Cardinals' camp August 1st, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019