Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday
The Houston Texans have reportedly released tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday.
Griffin has been reportedly let go by Houston after playing six seasons with the Texans. Look for rookie Kahale Warring to step in at tight end.
In 77 games with Houston, Griffin produced 136 receptions for 1491 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019