Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday
The Houston Texans have reportedly released tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday.
Griffin has been reportedly let go by Houston after playing six seasons with the Texans. Look for rookie Kahale Warring to step in at tight end.
In 77 games with Houston, Griffin produced 136 receptions for 1491 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 of the regular season August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Cam Newton's deep ball 'biggest surprise' for Carolina August 15th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder could 'creep near' 100 receptions August 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell won't play in Jets' preseason opener August 7th, 2019
- Ryan Kalil un-retires to join Jets August 1st, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell says he's 'up for 500' touches July 25th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder looks 'fully healthy' July 9th, 2019