Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots
New England Patriots rookie running back Damien Harris could earn a "prominent role" in the offense, according to Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
Howe reported that the third-round pick out of Alabama has had a strong spring while Sony Michel has sat out with undisclosed injuries. While Michel is likely to handle the bulk of the early down work, Harris is in position to shine if Michel gets hurt.
Our models project Harris for 99 total touches, 470.8 yards, and 3.5 touchdowns in 2019.
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019
- New England's Benjamin Watson receives a four-game suspension on Monday May 27th, 2019