Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots
New England Patriots rookie running back Damien Harris could earn a "prominent role" in the offense, according to Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
Howe reported that the third-round pick out of Alabama has had a strong spring while Sony Michel has sat out with undisclosed injuries. While Michel is likely to handle the bulk of the early down work, Harris is in position to shine if Michel gets hurt.
Our models project Harris for 99 total touches, 470.8 yards, and 3.5 touchdowns in 2019.
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 of the regular season August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Cam Newton's deep ball 'biggest surprise' for Carolina August 15th, 2019
- Curtis Samuel 'practically impossible to cover' at Panthers' camp August 15th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Damien Harris battling 'minor' hand injury August 14th, 2019
- Patriots' Damien Harris not seeing reps at camp August 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Matt LaCosse out with ankle injury August 13th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (undisclosed injury) to miss practice time August 9th, 2019
- Sony Michel improving as pass-catcher for Patriots August 6th, 2019