Jaguars' Marqise Lee not expected to be ready for camp
Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone does not expect wide receiver Marqise Lee (knee) to be ready for the start of camp.
Lee is recovering from a preseason injury that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. If he is healthy this year, he could be the team's number one wide receiver.
Lee caught 56 of 96 targets for 702 yards and 3 touchdowns in 2017.
- Colts' Andrew Luck reportedly retires, Jacoby Brissett new starting quarterback August 24th, 2019
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark 'most impressive' at camp August 20th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette 'in better place' for 2019 August 13th, 2019
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (knee) 'may not be ready' for Week 1 August 10th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette reportedly having an impressive training camp August 7th, 2019
- Jaguars' Geoff Swaim reportedly 'the unquestioned starter' at tight end August 3rd, 2019
- Jaguars' Yannick Ngakoue absent to open camp July 24th, 2019