Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be 100 percent by training camp.
Kelce sat out minicamp after undergoing a cleanup ankle procedure earlier this offseason. "I want to get out there and mesh with everyone and teach, have fun and get better," Kelce said. "But right now, just getting healthy is the main thing, and I think we’re there. I think by the time training camp comes around, I’ll be 100 percent." The 29-year-old set career-bests across the board last season.
Kelce is the top tight end in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to turn 137.2 targets into 101.9 catches, 1,296.8 yards, and 10.96 touchdowns in 2019.
- Kenny Stills reportedly on Dolphins' trade block August 25th, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot) expected back Monday for Panthers August 25th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen still duking it out for Dolphins August 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' rookie Andy Isabella still a 'work in progress' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (ankle, hamstring, toe) may not play Week 1 August 25th, 2019
- Sony Michel to eat for Patriots 'early and often' August 25th, 2019
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs say they will use a running back committee in 2019 August 9th, 2019
- Damien Williams (hamstring) returns to practice for Chiefs August 7th, 2019
- Kansas City's Carlos Hyde 'has done a nice job' with training camp reps August 4th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill suffers quad contusion Tuesday July 30th, 2019