Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick could be on the roster bubble, per the Detroit Free Press.
Riddick is on the final year of his contract and his release would produce $3.7 million in cap savings. He was targeted 71 times last season, which was second on the team, but only managed 370 receiving yards on 57 catches.
Our models project Riddick to rush for 174.9 yards on 45.26 carries, while catching 51.07 passes for 358.66 yards.
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder looks 'fully healthy' July 9th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019