Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is meeting with NFL investigators this week and could face a suspension for violating the league's code of conduct, despite avoiding criminal charges.
Hill is currently barred from team activities by the Chiefs but is expected to be reinstated in time for training camp. However, the NFL is likely to make a ruling on a possible suspension before camp starts. If Hill misses games this season, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins, and rookie Mecole Hardman are expected to benefit.
Our models project Hill for only 43.5 catches, 693.2 yards, and 5.7 touchdowns in 2019.
- Darren Waller again shining at Raiders training camp August 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Vance McDonald to see same snaps in 2019 August 21st, 2019
- Jakeem Grant signs 4-year, $24M extension with Miami August 21st, 2019
- Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game August 21st, 2019
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon's holdout expected to leak into season August 21st, 2019
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny could be 'falling further' behind Chris Carson August 21st, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs say they will use a running back committee in 2019 August 9th, 2019
- Damien Williams (hamstring) returns to practice for Chiefs August 7th, 2019
- Kansas City's Carlos Hyde 'has done a nice job' with training camp reps August 4th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill suffers quad contusion Tuesday July 30th, 2019
- Damien Williams sidelined for Chiefs with hamstring issues July 29th, 2019