Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles') said he's "definitely not going to be full-go from the jump" in training camp.
"I want to be ready for Week 1," Sanders added. He will steadily be eased into things leading up to the start of the regular season, so this will be something worth keeping an eye on.
Assuming he plays every game, numberFire's models expect Sanders to catch 52.9 passes on 87.6 targets for 612.9 yards and 3.60 touchdowns in 2019. He's currently the WR60 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Packers' Head Coach Matt LaFleur wants to "even up" touches between Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams September 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs limited on Wednesday with a hip injury September 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Damien Williams (knee) misses Chiefs' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Saints' Head Coach Sean Payton refuses to name Teddy Bridgewater as Week 3 starter September 18th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (foot) does not practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Royce Freeman in timeshare as Broncos lose to Raiders September 10th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay has 66 yards in Broncos' opener September 10th, 2019
- Joe Flacco disappoints in Broncos debut September 10th, 2019
- Broncos' Jake Butt (knee) suffers another setback August 28th, 2019
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) to be sidelined into the regular season August 20th, 2019