Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step
Atlanta Falcons contract-year tight end Austin Hooper is "ready to go to another level" with his play in 2019, believes head coach Dan Quinn.
“He is a threat in this offense,” added respected position coach Mike Mularkey, who the Falcons brought in this offseason to coach tight ends. Hooper set career-bests across the board in 2018 with 71 receptions for 660 yards and 4 touchdowns.
numberFire's models expect Hooper to catch 59.6 passes on 74.0 targets for 549.6 yards and 5.75 touchdowns in 2019. He's currently the TE11 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Redskins' Jordan Reed placed in NFL concussion protocol August 23rd, 2019
- Bears' Anthony Miller (ankle) may be limited to start year August 22nd, 2019
- Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals August 22nd, 2019
- Damien Harris 'reinforced' Patriots' confidence in camp August 22nd, 2019
- Cardinals' KeeSean Johnson 'may have had best camp' on roster August 22nd, 2019
- Ravens' Justice Hill has 'makings' of third-down back August 22nd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman having 'outstanding' camp for Falcons August 13th, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) ramping up practice work, on track to be ready for Week 1 August 11th, 2019
- Calvin Ridley (hamstring) returning to Falcons' practice this week August 11th, 2019
- Matt Ryan will suit up when Falcons face the Dolphins Thursday August 7th, 2019
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley tweaks hamstring Thursday July 25th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (ankle) ready for training camp July 21st, 2019