Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay took the handoff on the first team rep of training camp.
This confirms Vic Fangio's claim on Wednesday that Lindsay is back to full health. It also indicates he remains ahead of Royce Freeman on the depth chart, though the Broncos may utilize more of a timeshare between the two sophomores next season.
Lindsay is the RB18 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to rush 203.5 times for 1,018.1 yards and 7.20 touchdowns, with 37.0 receptions for 263.0 yards and 0.84 touchdowns.
- Patriots release wide receiver Dontrelle Inman August 18th, 2019
- Washington's Case Keenum reportedly on track to start in Week 1 of the regular season August 18th, 2019
- Marcus Mariota not locked in as Titans' starter August 18th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) reportedly expected to miss 3 months August 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders likely to play in preseason August 12th, 2019
- Denver's DaeSean Hamilton (hamstring) practicing on Sunday August 4th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly signing Theo Riddick August 1st, 2019
- Broncos want Royce Freeman, Phillip Lindsay to split work August 1st, 2019
- Broncos' DaeSean Hamilton sidelined with hamstring injury July 24th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019