Travis Kelce (ankle) cleared for training camp by the Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce (ankle) has been cleared to participate in training camp.
Kelce sat out all offseason activities as he recovered from ankle surgery, but is ready to go. He is expected to report early and get in some extra work before training camp officially begins on Friday.
Our models project Kelce for 100.8 catches, 1,283.8 yards, and 11.0 touchdowns on 135.8 targets this season.
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) exits in the second quarter, Mason Rudolph starts the second half September 15th, 2019
- Giants' Cody Latimer (calf) active Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins ranked as Week 2's WR7 September 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman, De'Anthony Thomas expected to split extra snaps September 12th, 2019
- Report: Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (clavicle) out 4-6 weeks September 11th, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes records 378 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' victory September 9th, 2019
- Travis Kelce turns in 88 yards as Chiefs trounce Jaguars September 9th, 2019