Cooper Kupp (ACL) left off Rams' PUP to start camp
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) will avoid the active/PUP list to open training camp.
Kupp worked to the side at OTAs and minicamp as he continues to recover from a torn ACL he suffered on November 11. He's expected to be ready for Week 1. The 26-year-old wideout was on pace for 80 receptions, 1,132 yards, and 12 touchdowns last season before the injury.
numberFire's models expect Kupp to catch 69.4 passes on 104.6 targets for 932.1 yards and 7.95 touchdowns in 2019. He's the WR21 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy's ankle reportedly has 'no significant damage' September 17th, 2019
- Cam Newton aggravates foot injury, could miss Week 3 for Panthers September 17th, 2019
- Jets' Luke Falk fares well in abrupt NFL debut September 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson has 4 catches, 81 yards for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder regresses to mean in Jets' loss September 17th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry does little in Cleveland victory September 17th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks catches 3 passes for 74 yards and a touchdown on Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 283 yards Sunday in Rams' win September 16th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff ranked as QB 10 for Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley terse about Week 1 role for Rams September 9th, 2019