Falcons' Calvin Ridley tweaks hamstring Thursday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley tweaked his right hamstring during Thursday's practice.
Ridley sat out 11-on-11 drills after experiencing some tightness in his hamstring earlier in practice. He's expected to return on Saturday following Friday's team off day. Ridley caught 64 passes (92 targets) for 821 yards and 10 touchdowns as a rookie.
Ridley is the WR25 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to catch 63.2 passes on 92.5 targets for 813.1 yards and 7.49 touchdowns in 2019.
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott piles up 111 rushing yards in Sunday's win over Washington September 15th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson throws three touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Steelers September 15th, 2019
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) exits in the second quarter, Mason Rudolph starts the second half September 15th, 2019
- Giants' Cody Latimer (calf) active Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones ranked among Week 2's top 5 wide receivers September 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected for 300 passing yards in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reportedly signs a three-year extension September 7th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman having 'outstanding' camp for Falcons August 13th, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) ramping up practice work, on track to be ready for Week 1 August 11th, 2019
- Calvin Ridley (hamstring) returning to Falcons' practice this week August 11th, 2019