Rams utilizing 'veteran plan' on Todd Gurley (knee)
Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley (knee) is participating in a "veteran plan" during training camp and preseason.
Gurley's "veteran plan" includes sitting out preseason games and skipping parts of training camp, all efforts ultimately to help the running back's arthritic left knee. "There will be days he doesn't practice," said Rams' head coach Sean McVay. "There will be some days that depending upon his workload, we might look at treating him like we have some of those veteran players."
With the Rams' new plan, look for Gurley to see a lighter workload in 2019-2020. Our models project the star back to produce 946.9 yards and 8.8 touchdowns on 193.2 attempts and 45.5 receptions for 416.6 yards and 2.0 touchdowns.
- Marqise Lee (knee) active for Jacksonville in Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) limited on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (concussion) still out of practice Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks catches 3 passes for 74 yards and a touchdown on Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 283 yards Sunday in Rams' win September 16th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff ranked as QB 10 for Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley terse about Week 1 role for Rams September 9th, 2019