Texans release running back D'Onta Foreman
The Houston Texans have placed running back D'Onta Foreman on waivers.
According to McClain, the Texans "weren’t happy" with Foreman's work habits or with his performance during training camp. Expect Lamar Miller to play a ton of snaps at running back with thin depth behind him.
In 11 games with Houston, Foreman produced 437 yards and 3 touchdowns on 93 touches.
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (groin) reportedly expected to miss Week 3's game against Detroit September 17th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy's ankle reportedly has 'no significant damage' September 17th, 2019
- Cam Newton aggravates foot injury, could miss Week 3 for Panthers September 17th, 2019
- Jets' Luke Falk fares well in abrupt NFL debut September 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson has 4 catches, 81 yards for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder regresses to mean in Jets' loss September 17th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton finds the end zone Sunday in Colts' win September 16th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack held to 51 rushing yards in Sunday's victory over Tennessee September 15th, 2019
- Colts place Devin Funchess (collarbone) on IR September 9th, 2019
- Devin Funchess reportedly breaks collarbone in Colts' loss September 9th, 2019
- Colts sign Jacoby Brissett to a two-year, $30M extension September 2nd, 2019
- Colts host Brock Osweiler in search for backup quarterback August 28th, 2019