Calvin Ridley (hamstring) returning to Falcons' practice this week
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley is set to return to practice this week after missing time with a hamstring injury.
Ridley is among a group of Falcons players who will will return to action in practice this week. That's good news following his rehab on a tight hamstring, which he picked up early into training camp.
numberFire's models project Ridley to have 63.2 receptions for 813.1 yards and 7.5 touchdowns this season.
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (groin) reportedly expected to miss Week 3's game against Detroit September 17th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy's ankle reportedly has 'no significant damage' September 17th, 2019
- Cam Newton aggravates foot injury, could miss Week 3 for Panthers September 17th, 2019
- Jets' Luke Falk fares well in abrupt NFL debut September 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson has 4 catches, 81 yards for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder regresses to mean in Jets' loss September 17th, 2019
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley catches 8 passes for 105 yards and a score Sunday night September 16th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 320 yards, 3 touchdowns in Falcons' Sunday night win September 16th, 2019
- Falcons' Julio Jones racks up 106 yards and two touchdowns, including game-winner September 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones ranked among Week 2's top 5 wide receivers September 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected for 300 passing yards in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reportedly signs a three-year extension September 7th, 2019