Tampa Bay working on restoring Ronald Jones' confidence
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been working on restoring second-year running back Ronald Jones' confidence this offseason, according to Albert Breer of TheMMQB.com.
Jones had a disastrous rookie season for the Bucs and was turned in an excellent training camp by all reports so far. He currently is second on the running back depth chart behind Peyton Barber, but that could change with a strong showing this preseason.
numberFire's models currently have Jones as the RB42 in fantasy with 692.2 total yards and 4.3 touchdowns this season.
- Marqise Lee (knee) active for Jacksonville in Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) limited on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (concussion) still out of practice Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers say 'balls will come' for O.J. Howard September 18th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones expected to see more work Thursday September 12th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's O.J. Howard ranked as Week 2's TE8 September 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin projected for 5 catches, 64 yards Thursday September 11th, 2019
- Jameis Winston throws it away for Tampa Bay in loss September 9th, 2019