Chris Carson expected to see two-thirds of Seahawks' backfield touches
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson is expected to see "at least two-thirds of the workload," writes Joe Fann of NBC Sports Northwest.
Rashaad Penny "will be involved," Fann added, but there's no questioning that Carson has emerged as the lead back in Seattle. Offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer said Tuesday that he wants Carson to see around 50 targets in his third NFL season.
numberFire's models believe Carson will record 1,147.0 rushing yards, 169.3 receiving yards, and 8.45 touchdowns in 2019. He's the RB20 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Marqise Lee (knee) active for Jacksonville in Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) limited on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (concussion) still out of practice Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson throws three touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Steelers September 15th, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson projected for 20.7 touches in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) not listed on Seattle's Week 2 final Injury Report September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) limited on Thursday for Seattle September 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (back) absent from Wednesday's practice September 11th, 2019
- Russell Wilson efficient, throws 2 scores for Seahawks in opener September 9th, 2019