Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown "took all the reps" in Saturday's walkthrough.
According to head coach Jon Gruden and quarterback Derek Carr, Brown is ready to contribute despite missing time with a foot ailment. "He came in and, no mental errors, and in this offense, that’s not easy to do," said Carr to the media. "You can tell Antonio’s been studying because he came out and didn’t miss a beat. He was a part of everything we did today.”
Heading into the 2019-2020 season, numberFire's power rankings rate Brown as the ninth overall wide receiver. Our models project the 31-year old to haul in 103.5 receptions for 1,260.2 yards and 9.6 touchdowns on 156.9 targets.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Sony Michel carries the ball 21 times in New England's Week 2 victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Tom Brady throws for two touchdowns and rushes for one in New England's Week 2 Victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Patriots' Antonio Brown accused of rape, per report September 11th, 2019