Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) felt 'amazing' after Broncos' exhibition
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) felt "amazing" after playing in Monday's preseason game.
Sanders caught a 5-yard pass and added 19 yards on a designed run in his first game action since tearing his Achilles' tendon last December. He also had a 45-yard snag up the left sideline, but it was called back because of a holding penalty. There's re-injury risk for the 32-year-old wideout, but he appears more than ready for Week 1.
numberFire's models conservatively expect Sanders to catch 52.9 passes on 87.6 targets for 612.9 yards and 3.60 touchdowns in 2019. He's currently the WR60 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Marqise Lee (knee) active for Jacksonville in Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) limited on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (concussion) still out of practice Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (ribs) misses Thursday practice September 19th, 2019
- Royce Freeman in timeshare as Broncos lose to Raiders September 10th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay has 66 yards in Broncos' opener September 10th, 2019
- Joe Flacco disappoints in Broncos debut September 10th, 2019
- Broncos' Jake Butt (knee) suffers another setback August 28th, 2019
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019